[wfs-dev] SRS of LatLongBoundingBox

David McCullough dmccullough at questerra.com
Wed Sep 1 19:31:29 EST 2004

Glad to here that I wasn't the only one confused.

As for the tests, I'm a little scared, too. My WFS generates the schema
and capabilites dynamically as well, and puts everything in our own
namespace. Also, our layers (TypeNames) can have only geometry property,
and this is always called SHAPE. I'm sure I'm going to run into trouble
here. Oh well, I'll create another thread for this when the time comes,
as this is starting to get off topic.