[wfs-dev] GML 2.1.2 and XMLSpy

Peter.Rushforth@statcan.ca Peter.Rushforth at statcan.ca
Thu Oct 26 11:05:43 EDT 2006

Bart,

The w3c schema validation tool xsv, which some people consider *the*
authority on whether a schema is a valid or not, reports no errors
with the gml 2.1.2 schemas.  I have found XML Spy to be flaky when
dealing with complex schemas at times, also depending on the version
of xml spy.

The on-line xsv tool can be found at: http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv

Perhaps this will help clarify the situation?

Cheers,

Peter Rushforth
Geography Division
Statistics Canada