[wfs-dev] WFS-Basic naming

Clemens Portele portele at interactive-instruments.de
Tue Oct 31 18:05:10 EST 2006

Raj,

besides the fundamental concerns raised by Simon and Rob about the contents
of a potential "WFS basic" spec there are also more trivial issues about the
naming. To me it would be confusing and difficult to communicate that a "WFS
basic" is not a WFS. Also, WFS defines a "Basic WFS" which has nothing to do
with "WFS basic".

Clemens