[wfs-dev] summary of changes from wfs 1.0 to 1.1?

Steven Keens keens at pcigeomatics.com
Mon Oct 16 16:51:32 EDT 2006

OWS-4 has had a related discussion in the GPW thread.  It deals with
what is formerly known as the Data Aggregation Service (DAS) and
currently known as the GML Feature Fusion Service (FFS).

You can read the related page at:

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/wiki/twiki/bin/view/OWS4/GMLFeatureFus
ionService

The page originally started as documentation of the DAS/FFS interface
but moved on to dealing with joining features and discusses some of the
issues.

Cheers,
--
Steven Keens
PCI Geomatics Committed to Image-Centric Excellence