[wfs-dev] Axis Ordering in GML

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri May 20 09:21:53 EST 2005

Quick clarification:

   Not legal in GML3 or in GML2 (WFS 1.0) or both?

It is GML2 I am concerned about. I have results from three WFS servers
so far (Mapserver, Cubewerx, Intergraph) and all are returning 4326
data in easting/northing order. A de facto implementation standard
seems to be emerging. I want to hear what implementors have done for
WFS 1.0, if possible!

Thanks,

Paul